DORCHESTER SCHOOL REGISTRATION
Welcome to Dorchester School in Woodcliff Lake. We look forward to meeting you and to registering your child(ren). When registering, please provide:
1. A completed registration form (copies also available in the office)
2. Child’s original** Birth Certificate or Passport (copies will be made and original returned)
3. Required residency documentation
a. deed, lease, or resident affidavit
b. current utility bill
4. Driver's license
5. Current physical and immunization documents. If your doctor does not have a form for annual physicals, you may provide them with the Universal Health form linked here.
6. On-line Woodcliff Lake Home Language Survey:
If you require the survey in another language, contact Mrs. Carabetta
7. On-line New Student Parent Questionnaire
**During COVID restrictions, originals are not required.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, all registrations are being conducted by e-mail. When submitting the paperwork, please include a statement authorizing Dorchester School to request your child's records from the former school. To register your child or if you have questions regarding school registration, please contact:
Mrs. Bonnie Carabetta
For students entering mid-year only, please complete an Emergency Contact Form (summer enrollees need not complete this as an on-line form is requested of all students each year in August.)
Constant Contact is a “green” communication tool used by the Woodcliff Lake School District for communicating to families on a regular basis. This includes the Woodcliff Weekly mailing, Thursday Information for Parents and Students (TIPS), which provides information on events in the district. In addition emergency or other important information is sent via this communication tool. One e-mail that you provide will be registered on Constant Contact to receive these announcements.
Click here to register for Constant Contact