Creating an Account & Checking Grades
Be sure to use the PowerSchool Parent Portal to keep informed about your child's academic progress. This handy tool is available to you at all times, except for the week before mid-trimester grades and/or comments reporting and the week before report card data is entered.
*You will need your web-ID (username) and password. Don't hesitate to contact me if you do not have this information. Then follow the below steps to create an account:
- Access the district’s public portal as usual. https://ps.woodcliff-lake.com/public
- Click on create an account.
- Enter your desired information including your username and password.
- Scroll down the page to populate "Link to Student Accounts" portion. You will need the *Web ID and Password as mentioned above.
- Once all access ID's and Passwords have been completed hit "Enter" at the bottom of the page.
Once the account is created following the below steps to check grades.
1. Access the district’s public portal as usual. https://ps.woodcliff-lake.com/public
2. Sign in using your created username and password.