Book Care Tips!
We have NEW books in our library media center and we want to be sure that they last a long time. Please remember to take extra good care of your library books!
- Always make sure that you keep your library books in a safe place.
- Make sure that your library books are kept away from food and drinks.
- Turn the pages carefully so they will not get torn.
- Keep your library books away from your pets. Your pets may get hungry and try to enjoy them!
- Keep your library books away from little brothers/sisters who might not know the right way to take care of them.
- Keep pencils and crayons away from your library books.
- Don't write in your book!
- Use a book mark. PLEASE do not turn pages down!
- Do not pull labels and stickers off of the library books. This is how we identify and locate a book in the library media center.