WOODCLIFF LAKE MIDDLE SCHOOL NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION
Welcome to Woodcliff Lake Middle School. We look forward to meeting you and to registering your child(ren).
When coming to register, please bring:
1. A completed registration form (copies also available in the office)
2. Child's original Birth Certificate or Passport (copies will be made and original returned)
3. Required residency documentation:
A. Deed, lease or resident affidavit
B. Current utility bill
4. Driver's license
Also due before starting school: Current physical and immunization documents
Additionally, please complete the following forms:
1. World Language Selection
2. Music/Band/Music Appreciation Selection
3. Home Language Survey (this form must be completed online) Click here for English, Click here for Spanish. If you require the survey in another language, please contact email@example.com
Please bring all of the above to the Woodcliff Middle School main office for registration. During summer hours you can email the forms to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 201-930-5600 ext. 200 for an appointment.
Constant Contact is a "green" communication tool used by the Woodcliff Lake School District for communicating to families on a regular basis. This includes the Woodcliff Weekly mailing, Thursday Information for Parents and students (TIPS), which provides information on events in the district. In addition emergency or other important information is sent via this communication tool. If you would like you can register for multiple e-mail addresses.