Welcome to the Woodcliff Lake PFA website! The PFA is made up of dynamic volunteers who are dedicated to enriching our children's school experiences. Please get involved and help us enhance our beloved school system.
UPCOMING DATES TO REMEMBER:
Click here to learn how you
can contribute to our 2015-16 programs!
CULTURAL ARTS IN EDUCATION PROGRAMS
During the 2015-16 school year the PFA
will allocate $25,000 in funds raised to provide more than 25 ASSEMBLIES and EVENTS
at Dorchester Elementary & Woodcliff Middle School:
• 2 Character Development / Anti-Bullying programs
• 5 Curriculum based grade level programs
• 4 Skype Discussions with Authors
• 2 Author Visits
• 2 Writing Workshops
• 1 Play based on books students have read
• 1 Assembly for Martin Luther King Jr. Day
• 1 Assembly for Earth Day
• 1 Music and Technology program
• 1 Animal Experience for younger grades
• 1 Fabulous Career Day
• 4 Grade Level Socials
• 1 Program for Read Across America Week
All CAE assemblies are previewed and selected by
PFA members and funded by PFA funds!
Visit our Cultural Arts in Education page to learn more!
to get started.
Get Involved Locally!
Want to help with the PFA's 2015-16 programs? Click here.